The Add Examination Distribution Preference screen provides user interface for adding a new distribution preference between midterm or final examinations. The type of the examination depends on the type selected in the screen from which the user got here - either in the Examination Distribution Preferences screen or in the Examination Detail screen.
Add Examination Distribution Preference
- Distribution Type
- Type of the distribution preference
- When a type is selected, its description is displayed right below the drop down list
- Possible types
- Exams are to be placed in the given order.
- When prohibited or (strongly) discouraged: exams are to be placed in the order reverse to the given one.
- Same Period
- Exams are to be placed at the same period.
- When prohibited or (strongly) discouraged: exams are to be placed at different periods.
- Same Room
- Exams are to be placed at the same room(s).
- When prohibited or (strongly) discouraged: exams are to be placed at different rooms.
- Preference level - a scale ranging from prohibited to required
Midterm/Final Examinations in Distribution
- Operation: Add Examination
- Add another line with drop down lists in which you can select another examination
- The three drop down lists on each line are for
- Subject area
- Course number
- Examination name
- Click Delete to delete a line with a given examination
- Save (ALT+S)
- Save the new distribution preference and go back to the previous sceen
- Back (ALT+B)
- Go back to the previous screen without saving the new preference