The Add Solver Group screen provides interface for adding a new solver group.
The new solver group can include only departments that are not a part of another solver group. It can include any existing managers.
- Solver group abbreviation (displayed e.g. in the Timetables screen)
- Not Assigned Departments
- A list of departments that are not a part of any other solver group (only such departments can be used for a new solver group)
- Check any departments you want to include
- Not Assigned Managers
- A list of all schedule managers
- Check any schedule managers who should be allowed to create (and save and commit) timetables for the solver group
- Save the new solver group and go back to the Solver Groups screen
- Go back to the Solver Groups screen without saving this new solver group