The Edit Examination Distribution Preference screen provides user interface for editing an existing distribution preference between midterm or final examinations.
Edit Examination Distribution Preference
- Distribution Type
- Type of the distribution preference
- When a type is selected, its description is displayed right below the drop down list
- Possible types
- Exams are to be placed in the given order.
- When prohibited or (strongly) discouraged: exams are to be placed in the order reverse to the given one.
- Same Period
- Exams are to be placed at the same period.
- When prohibited or (strongly) discouraged: exams are to be placed at different periods.
- Same Room
- Exams are to be placed at the same room(s).
- When prohibited or (strongly) discouraged: exams are to be placed at different rooms.
- Preference level - a scale ranging from prohibited to required
Midterm/Final Examinations in Distribution
- Operation: Add Examination
- Add another line with drop down lists in which you can select another examination
- The three drop down lists on each line are for
- Subject area
- Course number
- Examination name
- Click Delete to delete a line with a given examination
- Update (ALT+U)
- Save changes and go back to the previous screen
- Delete (ALT+D)
- Delete the distribution preference and go back to the previous screen
- Back (ALT+B)
- Go back to the previous screen without saving any changes