The Solver Groups screen provides a list of solver groups for the current academic session.
A solver group is a group of departments and managers where each of the managers can create (and commit) a timetable for all the given departments together. A department can only be in one solver group, but a manager can be a part of more than one solver group.
- Abbreviation (Abbv)
- Solver group abbreviation (displayed e.g. in the Timetables screen)
- Department numbers of the departments included in the solver group
- Schedule managers who are allowed to create timetables for the solver group
- Date and time when a timetable was committed for the solver group
Click on any solver group to edit it in the Edit Solver Group screen.
- Add New
- Delete All
- Delete all existing solver groups for this academic session
- Auto Setup
- Automatically set up solver groups based on the list of managers (in the Timetable Managers screen)
- Most of the departments form unique solver groups (a solver group is created for each of them)
- If there are a few departments with exactly the same managers, those departments will be placed in one solver group (with their managers)
- Export PDF
- Export the list of solver groups into a PDF document