The Solver Log screen can help an advanced user find what has been happening with the solver. The warnings and/or errors in the log are also displayed in the Timetables screen and in the Solver screen.
Hint: See Solver Warnings to see a detailed list of warnings and errors that may be produced by the solver. If you see a FATAL message, keep the solver in the memory and use Contact Us (located in Help menu) page to report a problem.
The amount of information displayed depends on the Debug Level chosen from the drop-down list:
- Trace - Most detailed log information
- Debug - Detailed log information
- Progress - All of the below plus details about solver stages (such as "improving found solution" during the "Solving" stage)
- Info - All of the bellow plus information about loading that does not constitute warnings
- Stage - All of the bellow plus names of the stages the solver goes through
- Warn - Display warnings and errors
- Error - Display errors only
- Fatal - Display fatal errors only
- Change the debug level to the level chosen from the drop-down list