The Subject Areas screen lists all subject areas for a given academic session with some basic information about them.
The top line shows the academic session for which the subject areas are listed. The list contains the following columns (and can be sorted by any of them by clicking on the column heading)
- Abbreviation of the subject area
- Title of the subject area
- Department to which the subject area belongs (required)
- A list of managers associated with the department
- Sched Book Only
- Checked if this subject area does not have any classes for a given academic session (it does not need input data editing nor timetabling)
- Checked if the subject area has been created for some other purposes than having regular classes (such as CAND to represent that a student is a candidate for graduation)
- Last Change
- Date and time of the last change made to the input data of that subject area
Click on any subject area to edit it in the Edit Subject Area screen.
- Add Subject Area
- Export PDF
- Export the list of subject areas to a PDF document