The Update Meetings screen is the last of three screens in which the user adds new meetings to an event (to reserve locations for them).
- Event Name
- Sponsoring Organization
- The organization in whose name the location(s) should be reserved
- Applicable to special events only
- Person responsible for the reservation (who will be contacted if needed) and all email addresses to which information about changes should go
- Additional Information
- Information regarding the new meetings that should help you get the locations you need
- Example: need a room that seats at least four handicapped people
The Existing Meetings section provides a list of meetings entered earlier.
The list of requested meetings (dates/times/locations) are displayed in New Meetings section of the screen. If there is a problem, you can click Change Selection to go back to edit these meetings.
If your event is a course event, the related courses/classes are displayed in the bottom part of the screen.
- Update (Alt+U)
- Update the list of meetings for this event and go to the Event Detail screen
- Cancel (Alt+C)
- Cancel the request for more meetings and go to back the Event Detail screen
- Change Selection (Alt+B)